Natural antimicrobial spray for use on open wounds, burns, abrasions and post-surgery wounds. This soothing antiseptic spray is safe for all ages and can be used safely on open wounds. It stimulates natural healing processes and speedily neutralises surface bacteria, reducing the risk of wound infection. Promotes efficient tissue granulation at the wound site.
Useful support for:
- Wounds, surgical sites, burns, and abrasions
- Managing infected wounds
- Slow-healing wounds
- Venous ulcers, pressure sores
- Reducing free-radical formation at injury sites
- Heavy metal detoxification
- Reducing peripheral oedema, improves circulation
- Supportive in cardiovascular health, specifically vascular flexibility
- Reducing scarring at wound or burn sites
- Nerve, spinal and brain injury and swelling
Recommended usage: Spray generously over affected area. Can be safely used hourly as needed to bring relief. Once symptoms have subsided, the Wound Spray can be used 3 to 5 times daily until good recovery is attained and treatment programme is completed.
No wound debridement is needed between applications. Rinse or flush the wound daily or more often as needed with warm water infused with Sodium Bicarbonate BP at a rate of 1 teaspoon per 250 ml sterile water.
Ingredients: R.O water (purified and sterilised), natural plant lignans, MSM, coconut oil, jojoba oil, marula oil, essential oil blend including tea tree, lavender, melissa, and rosemary.